Enterprise-class connectivity services with 99.95% availability
Whether connecting a remote office or data centre to your existing infrastructure or establishing an entirely new network, [b] [/b]RightPath Networks offers world-class bandwidth and resilience in partnership with key global carriers.
Our experienced consultants work with you to understand your current network topology, loading and capacity, implementing innovative solutions that meet your current and future needs.
RightPath's Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS), leased line connectivity and IP VPN connections underpin your network design. Connectivity supporting Ethernet and SAN protocols deliver great flexibility, allowing us to deliver active/ active production configurations with SAN to SAN replication over our dark fibre ring to meet the toughest recovery time and recovery point objectives.
Inter data centre connectivity
Our private, highly available dark fibre network enables you to deploy ultra reliable and resilient configurations of your IT infrastructure when located in an [b]RightPath[/b] data center.
Interconnectivity is based upon DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) that uses optical technology to increase bandwidth over fibre cables. DWDM works by transmitting multiple signals at different wavelengths along the same physical fibre at the same time, at an impressive pipe speed of 2.5Gb/s to 20Gb/s. As DWDM is protocol independent, all IP, ATM or SAN technology is easily accommodated.
[b][/b]RightPath actively manages network infrastructure, monitoring firewalls, routers, switches and load balancers, collecting detailed data around bandwidth / CPU utilisation, disk and memory. Monitoring the data, we provide early warning notification of potential faults that is then appropriately escalated through the [b][/b]RightPath Network Operations Centre. We also proactively apply updates and patches to managed devices such as firmware revisions and security updates for your convenience.
[b][/b]RightPath provides a responsive support service to assure the continuity and security of your environment, managing everything from network performance to the replacement of faulty hardware. Periodic maintenance is organised and agreed with your assigned service account manager during review meetings.
We ensure that your devices remain at their most secure, reducing vulnerability and risk of exposure to Internet threats..
One of the key benefits of our wireless network solution is its independence from traditional BT infrastructure so even if your telephone line or fibre connection is cut off, or the local exchange goes down, you are guaranteed continuity of service.
All [b][/b]RightPath's services are backed by industry-leading service level agreements and delivered with innovative technologies that suit your requirements.
We make it suitable for many different solutions, including:
- Portable mobile broadband connectivity through a variety of devices
- Wireless alternative to cable and DSL for “last mile” broadband access
- Telecommunications (VoIP) and data connectivity
- Source of Internet connectivity as part of a business continuity plan
Connectivity Services are for you if:
- Your business is suffering from network failures
- You are struggling to meet agreed SLAs
- You require cost-efficient high availability
- Your demanding applications require increased bandwidth
- Enables high availability resilient solutions to be designed and supported
- Improved staff efficiency due to higher bandwidth
- Better communication and sharing of information
- Solutions designed for specific requirements
- Inherent security
- Flexible offerings: bandwidth and resiliency
- Proactive 24/7 management
- Enterprise-class connectivity services with 99.95% availability